Have you ever been moved to Mumbai? If not, then this is the one place you must visit. If you want to experience the true buzz of a metropolitan city, then Mumbai is the place you need to visit. If you are wondering what the city has to offer, then there are tons of different things that await you. From mouth-watering and delicious street food to Bollywood, Mumbai is a city that attracts people from all over the country. Besides, if you are planning to make a trip to Goa, visiting Mumbai is a must for you. The streets of the city, the traffic, Marine Drive; everything put together, Mumbai is really the city of dreams
The Attractions in Mumbai
If you have been to Mumbai for the first time, then the city will simply mesmerize you The people of their city, its spirit, and fast life will blow your mind away. If you are wondering what tourist attractions are the Mumbai Darshan has in store for you, then here is a brief insight
· Marine Drive: If you are in Mumbai, then Marine Drive is one place that can not afford to miss out on. Basically, it is a stretch of land all along the seashore. Built in a "C" shape, this piece of land stretches for as long as 3 km on concrete and extends from Nariman Point till the Malabar Hill. Officially, it is known as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Road. If viewed from a height during the night, the traffic light makes it look like a necklace. It is also known by the name of "Queen's Necklace". A drive along the marine drive will give you a breathtaking feeling by Car Rental Mumbai .
· Gateway of India: This is a National Heritage Building and located in South Mumbai, facing the Arabian Sea. This mind-blowing structure was constructed during the British rule in India as a tribute to King George V and Queen Mary. Was It Open To The Public On 4 Th December L924k This structure this Made OF CONCRETE End Has A Combination OF Both Hindu and Muslim architecture. You can spend hours on feeding the birds or simply roaming around. If you are fond of photography, then this is the perfect spot to be in
· Bandra Worli Sea Link: Also known as Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link, it is basically a bridge that links the western suburbs of the city to Bandra. It's a highly impressive structure and will give you some idea about the magnitude of the city
· Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: Earlier known as Victoria Terminus, it is one of the most important and busiest railway stations of Mumbai. Millions of commuters use this place on a daily basis for availing outstation trains.
· Haji Ali Dargah: This is a place of worship for the Muslims; However, people are not allowed to visit this place. It was built in the year 1431 in the memory of Haji Ali Shah, who was a popular Muslim merchant.
Apart from these, there are many other spots in Mumbai which deserves your attention. As a matter of fact, here, in Mumbai, you will find some interest in the city. If you ever visit Mumbai and roam the rent in the car on Rent in Mumbai, do not forget to pay a visit to the studios which has produced amazing movies for decades. you must not forget one of the best in India
A trip to Mumbai will give you plenty of fun and this is an experience